Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fiction (Dreams in Digital)

Love is the most complex "thing" in the world. That's in my opinion.

I have found the love of my life, and if we were out of school, that would make my dreams true. I want to do so many things with her. Going out to expensive restaurants would be one thing. But i want to do that to a small extent. I would rather be with her, cuddleing in a couch, watching a all the episodes to a tv series, like The Sopranos, or watching a movie, like Never Back Down, or Step Up and Step Up 2. But i don't know if that'll happen...as I am away from her. Just being next to her and feeling her warmth next to me is a dream to me.

I had a dream, it was me and her, we were in a cabin up somewhere where it snows, and we were cuddleing, next to a fireplace. Then we went to sleep and we had an intimate time. (When Is ay intimate, i don't mean sex, but just being very personal and talking.) This is something that I would want to do with her the most.

"Love is a never-ending flame." H.I.M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your deep. I thinknthats why we get along so well. I saw nicole at tug fest. She looked happy.

He have you been?
ive been meaning to call, but ive been busy.

Adrian D said...

Should i be happy or like what to know that Nicole is happy? i'm pissed off here...